PCI Women’s Day Out – San Juan Capistrano Train Ride and Walking Tour
Saturday, January 26, 2019, 9:30 a.m.
Invite a friend and join us for a refreshing girls’ getaway!
- 9:30 a.m.—Meet at Irvine Train Station and purchase ticket ($10 for weekend day pass; 15215 Barranca Parkway, Irvine CA 92618)
- 9:46 a.m.—Train departs for San Juan Capistrano
- 10:01 a.m.— Arrive San Juan Capistrano for Guided Architectural Walking Tour ($5; Includes adobes, Spanish-era dwellings and streamlined modern buildings. Covers about a mile on level ground and lasts 90 minutes.)
- 11:30 a.m.—Walking tour ends. Stay and shop, eat, or sight-see in San Juan for as long as you like!
- Return trains leave for Irvine at Noon, 2 p.m., 3:29 p.m., and 5 p.m.
*Please RSVP to [email protected] to reserve your tour spot.*