I just wanted to take a moment and share a few words I’ve found encouraging in God’s Word lately:
1. The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. [Deuteronomy 31:8]
2. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. [2 Corinthians 1:3-4]
3. But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. [Isaiah 40:31]
4. May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had. [Romans 15:5], AND
5. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. [Psalm 23:4]
May you find great comfort and strength is God’s word, and may it guide you today, and every day!